Friday, July 04, 2008

Islands in the Sky - WIP 3? or Final?


I had planned on letting this "marinate" on the side for awhile as I considered what next to do, but I noticed I had misread the course of the Green River (aptly named!) and, thanks to Mr. Clean Magic Eraser was able to set it right. Duh....why didn't I see that? I drew it correctly but got lost and painted rocks over on the right side. After I corrected that I just kept on painting and had to force myself to quit, this one was a fun one to do.
Anyway, if anyone has an opinion on whether this is finished or needs something, speak up.

1 comment:

Marilyn Fuerstenberg said...

Susan
This painting is finished. It is an awesome view of the canyon. I can feel the vastness of the area. I love your southwest canyon paintings.
Marilyn F