Friday, August 01, 2008

Supai Falls



This is another of my entries submitted for the Watercolor Workshop monthly project, this month's is waterfalls. These have been difficult for me but the more I do, the better I get, so will keep on keepin' on.

Supai Falls is at the bottom of the Grand Canyon and this photo was provided by Marvelous Marvin, a guide there who has trekked the canyon many times. He and his wife, Magnificent Maggie, shared a CD of canyon photos with me so I could paint from them. Cool, huh?

2 comments:

Vicki Greene said...

I think you should keep painting waterfalls for a while. Not only is the water wonderful, the red rocks are just a breath catcher.

RH Carpenter said...

Susan, I have awarded you the Brillante Weblog award - for info go to my Sunday, August 3 post. You can pass it on or not, your choice.
Have a great day!