Monday, January 22, 2007

Poor Sydney is sitting on my painting table, eyes and lips whited out from the gentle scrubbing with my Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. She looks absolutely freaky right now. When I have the time to devote to it, I will reintroduce her eyes and mouth into the painting. If that doesn't work, I will start afresh. I am determined to do this painting well.

Tomorrow, we have been promised the last of the contractor's crews coming in to finish the last of our studio build project. Then it is on to the walk-through inspection and Tom and I have to take over and paint everything and get ready for the flooring people to install the laminate flooring that I paid 50% of this morning! Hopefully, by the end of next week we might be finished with this! Hooray if that is so!

No comments: