Monday, February 15, 2010

Birthday Reunion!




I want to include photos of the wonderful experience we had yesterday. In honor of my mother's 90th birthday, we held a family reunion. All of her grandchildren and their families, in-laws and outlaws included were in attendance. It was so gratifying to have everyone together at one time and in one place. We saw grown up versions of the niece and nephews we had not seen since they were children, and met their families who we had not seen other than in photos. Wonderful experience!

The first photo is of my mom, on the left is my twin sister Sandy and in the middle our baby brother, Mike. Doesn't my mother look pretty?

The second photo is of all of my mom's grandchildren. Celebrating the joy of family is a wonderful way to honor our mother for her 90 years of life. It was a great day!

2 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Your mother looks so well, susan, and so 'with it' for ninety - very elegant lady (you may tell her so from me). These family reunions are so precious, aren't they.

Vicki Greene said...

I do hope that I look as good at 90years of age. These are great photos that you can cherish.