Saturday, March 22, 2008

New Link

Every once in awhile I find an artist's website or blog that just blows me away so I bookmark it and keep returning again and again. This happened this morning with another artist's site that shows her journey into the world of oils. I "know" her previously through Watercolor Workshop and have always thought that when I grow up I want to paint watercolor portraits just like Doris. Now, she is giving oils an earnest try and, of course, she is doing wonderfully well in that. This girl can paint, no matter the medium.

I am not trying to turn my blog into a testimonial on other artists, but if the intent of this blog is to journal my artistic thoughts I simply have to share my thoughts on the journeys of others and Doris's journey inspires me greatly.

I have added the link Doris Glovier - Journey in Oils to my links list and you can check it out if you want. She also is a wonderful photographer who shares her great photos with us at Watercolor Workshop, she truly has it going on!

No comments: