Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sunrise Today


On the way to an early-morning appointment we witnessed another glorious sunrise. We were too late at that point to catch the rosy glow of sunrise, but this golden glow wasn't bad! I love mornings where there are clouds above the horizon to reflect the light and glow of a sunrise.

I have not gotten back to my painting to make the suggested changes yet, will probably just have to wait until the watercolor session tomorrow afternoon. I'll start another Yupo painting then, too. I also am getting ready for another ArtChix sale this weekend so life sure gets busy some weeks.

6 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

You sound to lead such a busy life, Susan - yet you still find time to do those lovely paintings.

Vicki Greene said...

Beautiful photo! Best of luck on the Art Chix Sale.

CHummelKornell said...

Beautiful photo. Isn't it great you have so much going on. Good luck with your sale. Your jewelry is lovely.

Watercolors by Susan Roper said...

Thanks all for stopping by! I really do hope to settle into the NEW YEAR soon, but for now all remains up in the air and super busy! I will persevere and go forward! I love you all and hope you have a fabulous holiday season and great new year!

RH Carpenter said...

I was sure I commented about this gorgeously warm and inviting photo - but don't see it here. That's happening to a few of my blog friends lately and I wonder if I'm forgetting to hit save or something...oh well, trying again. Good luck on the holiday sales :)

Watercolors by Susan Roper said...

Thanks to all....I will report how we did on the Operation Warmheart and my own sales. While I was working at the OH sale this afternoon, at the art club an unframed original painting of mine as well as a necklace out of the artisan jewelry case sold so it has been a good day for me!

Thanks for stopping by...Susan