Monday, December 28, 2009

Deming, NM

We are enjoying a Winter Getaway vacation at this time. We headed East on I-10 yesterday and came to our favorite Deming RV park - 81 Palms. I drove for the last part of the trip and, while driving, noticed the reflection of our rig in the back of this shiny (though somewhat battered) semi in front of us. I asked Tom to grab my camera and take photos of this, but I had the wrong lens on it so you can't see it as clearly as I had hoped, but we are there! On my honor, I had nothing to do with the right side of that rear door, it really was beat up.












As I am typing this, it is now after sunrise and 30 degrees outside. Thankfully, we had the converter replaced in the motorhome and are toasty warm inside. I did have to run outside for a few quick sunrise photos, though. They are predicting a possible 1-inch of snow after midnight tonight and with the clouds and temps right now, I can believe it. I rarely can take snow photos, so that might be interesting...cold, but interesting!

1 comment:

Sandy Maudlin said...

What an adventure you live. I sure enjoy your trips and love seeing your art. Happy new year - and keep warm. I'm in Austin TX to see my 2 brothers - much warmer than Indiana, at least.