Saturday, June 02, 2012

Adelante Show





I had three paintings acccepted into the WHAM (What's Happening in Art Movement) art show at the Adelante Healthcare complex.The reception was last night and it was very well-attended and a lovely evening was had by all. Here are two of my artist friends, Betty and Sharon and I standing by one of my paintings; Magnolia Plantation. Another friend, Connie, was taking this photo with my camera and will forward others she took of us with her camera.






Here is my Hibiscus that was also in this show. Even though I had my camera in my hand I didn't think to take a photo of the third painting, Crystal Bowl. Must be getting old?

2 comments:

Barb Sailor said...

How nice to be able to share our art with our friends...I enjoyed reading about your show.

Vicki Greene said...

Good to "see" you Susan. Hope it is a good show for you.