Friday, May 29, 2009

Best Laundry Day Ever

Today I needed to wash a few loads of laundry. Outside the laundry building was a nice porch with chairs to pass the time while the machines do their thing. Across the way was a pile of fallen wood. In this pile, a mama fox had a litter of three pups. I sat on the porch for an hour and a half watching these pups cavort on these logs. I didn't have my multiplier lens with me when they were the most active, so this photo is the best I can show after Tom brought the lens to me. They were playing closer to where I was at first and so cute. I think you can click on this photo and make it larger and, hopefully, see these babies better.

2 comments:

Barb Sailor said...

What a lovely way to pass the time while waiting for that 'pesky' laundry to finish.

Vicki Greene said...

What a fun way to do laundry! The photos are beautiful. I am glad you all are having a good time.