Monday, February 05, 2007

Studio Build - Almost Done!



I wanted to wait until everything was completely done before posting these photos, but I am so happy with the flooring that I decided to go ahead and post now, then will post again when everything is moved in and settled (whenever that will be!). The baseboard will be finished being installed later this week and then we will paint it, then starts the arduous task of moving everything back in.

The photos were shot from two opposite corners, showing the L-shaped room. Any walls that look like they are sloping, please chalk that up to my difficult camera angles to try to get as much into one photo as possible. Trust me, they are all straight! More photos to follow as this gets completed. But, we are getting close!

4 comments:

Kathy Nesseth Art said...

Susan the studio looks beautiful and look at all the natural light you'll have; I'm so happy for you and look forward to seeing you moved in; thanks for letting us share the progress. Kathy Nesseth

Shanti Marie said...

Looks Great


What about,fixative? On the canvass stuff.

Deb said...

How awesome!!!! Congratulations on your dream room!

RH Carpenter said...

Looks wonderful, Susan. I expect to see a lot of fine artwork coming out of this studio in the next few months - after you get settled in and ready to go :)