Thursday, November 02, 2006



I am beginning preparations for my Zion workshop with Carl Purcell next week. This is always a highlight of my artistic year, it will be my third Fall Workshop with Carl in Zion National Park. Carl is a wonderful instructor and demonstrates his magical brushwork for three days in this marvelous setting. What a treat! I have also registered and been accepted for his March workshop in Zion. Spring is the only season we have not visited Zion, so I look forward to that as well. Hopefully, the room addition project will be finished by then!

If anyone needs reference photos of Zion, I have thousands! Just contact me and I will share.

I am teaching my first Watercolor II class of the season this afternoon. Should be fun....I usually have fun anyway!

1 comment:

Michelle Himes said...

Oh my! What an awesome place to take a workshop. I would love to have been with you there.

Michelle