Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tear down and pack away

Lots going on today to get ready to tear down my art room and get ready for the building to start. The permit-gathering continues, our application is now in the hands of the City of Surprise....I hope they are kind!

For the duration of the build, my work table will live in the breakfast nook. Our home will look disorganized and strange for the duration of the build, with lots of things out of place, but it will hopefully be worth it in the end. Of course, I have Thanksgiving (with dinner guests), Christmas (with family here), two Art Chix sales, teaching watercolor classes both at the Art Club and here at the house, etc. going on during this build, shows good planning, huh? It will be a test of patience, but I am keeping my "eye on the prize" and know I will enjoy having a nice art studio in the end.

My first Watercolor II class starts Thursday, I will post whatever we are working on in the classes as they happen. My demo paintings never turn out to be masterpieces, but it is only fair to include them in a blog since that is the purpose of my blog, to share what is happening in my art world.

Carry on!

No comments: