Tuesday, May 24, 2011

For Our Less Fortunate Friends

No photos, no paintings, just thoughts for this morning. For my readers who have survived the terrible destruction for the past few weeks wherever you are, I am praying for you and those who have lost everything. I feel so very unworthy for complaining as the desert starts its inexorable heat-up because I know what is coming and dread it. But, now I know I have something very petty to complain about in the face of those who have lost so many and so much. I don't know if it is more stressful to watch the flood waters coming assuredly your way and know that it will soon engulf all you have worked for or more stressful to not know when a killer tornado is going to come. Either way, I feel for all who are going through such stress and will continue to pray for your comfort and safety.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DITTO TO WHAT YOU SAID ABOVE. IF ONLY WE WOULD TURN BACK TO GOD, HE WOULD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AGAIN. TO MANY TRYING TO BRING THE COUNTRY WITH THEIR EVIL WAYS. JUST MY THOUGHTS.

YOU AND I CAN AGREE IN PRAYER THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN. AMEN

TAMPAGRANNY

RH Carpenter said...

Well said, Susan. It's heartbreaking to just see this devastation and loss on t.v. - I cannot imagine what it's like to live through it.