Sunday, December 19, 2010

Neglected painting

Alas, an entire week has passed and I have done nothing with  this painting. I have had muscle spasms between my shoulder blades and have had a very uncomfortable week. I could not even think of lifting a paint brush so there it is...my painting is sitting with the temporary mat where I left it last Sunday. Maybe I should have tried to paint while under the influence of muscle relaxer meds...they might have loosened my painting style some? LOL

I will be keen to work with it when I can, although in this last few days before Christmas I am sure I will have other noteworthy excuses to offer of why I haven't been able to work on this. I still have plans and inspiration, though!

2 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

I hope you are feeling much better soon. I know what it's like to experience that back pain - my sympathy to you.

Watercolors by Susan Roper said...

Thanks...my spasms are less frequent and have moderated quite a bit after three days of muscle relaxers. I'm on my way!