Friday, July 16, 2010

Why I have been AWOL

I have not been attending to my blogs or e-mail lately, I apologize for that but life keeps intervening. My husband is back in the hospital, and my focus has been on him. He is doing fairly well at this point, and we are hoping he can regain enough strength to come home and stay out of the hospital!

Yesterday, I decided I needed a "mental health" day and I spent two hours painting with my watercolor group at the art club. I truly love my art buddies! It did a world of good for me and I got started on an iris painting. I'll post the WIP when I get a photo of it, or the final if I don't get that done. The good news is that I am painting again!

1 comment:

Vicki Greene said...

I am so glad that you had a few moments to take a mental break and paint and be around your friends and I am so glad that Tom is doing well enough that you could do that. You guys have been through so much recently. (((((Love, Hugs and Prayers)))))