Saturday, May 26, 2007

Marsha's Peony WIP 2



Here I have added deeper colors to the shadow areas and have come closer to finishing the stem and whatever those things are that open when the buds open. I guess I should research more about plant anatomy!

Next, I will step away and ponder whether to deepen the sky color and add more darks. the peony petals are so translucent I don't want to lose that look, so I may be close to finished with this.

I'll post the final version when I figure out if I am finished.

1 comment:

Michelle Himes said...

You've been tagged!

Susan, I have been tagged, and according to the rules of the game I now have to tell 7 things about myself and then tag 7 other people. I chose you because I enjoy reading your blog and looking at your watercolors. Please look at my blog to see the other people I have tagged, and what I have revealed about myself, and then I hope you will join in and tell us 7 things about yourself and tagging 7 new people.
I hope you will play.

Michelle