Sunday, November 04, 2007
This is another watercolor Workshop project that I completed this month. I can hardly believe I got them done before the end of the month, indeed was the first to submit paintings to the cows and shell project. I am disappointed that the little sand piles that were supposed to be on the top of the shell didn't materialize to look like little sand piles, but I do like the colors in this. I also used my airbrush on the background sand and like that effect a lot. This was such a cool photo to paint from, it was provided by the project leader and we all were challenged to paint from the same photo. It always amazes me to see how differently each artist interprets the same photo.