Sunday, March 31, 2013

A-Z Visit

 Aubrey and Zane came to visit last Thursday and we had such fun! Aubrey was in her princess dress when they arrived, and very much looked the part.

Aubrey had been given a pair of flip-flops that had blingy peace signs on them. When the shoes broke her Mom suggested they cut them off and bring them for Aubrey and Grandma to make jewelry from when they visited. The results were quite stunning, or at least Aubrey and I thought so!

We made jewelry and we painted. Zane was not so impressed with his first painting session with Grandma as his sister was at hers, but he tolerated it just fine. He was too busy running around our patio and sinking baskets with his ball.

Being a Grandma is such a hoot!





2 comments:

Mrs A said...

I just discovered your blog tonight and felt I had to comment....my name too is Aubrey, so nice to see another girl with the same name! I was named for a cousin of my father who had died just before I was born. I didn't like being different when I was young, back when unusual names were not common. Now it is so different and I am very happy with my name....so I should be at seventy-one! I send all my best wishes to your beautiful Aubrey, may she have a long and happy life too! With love Aubrey

Chris Polk said...

Lovely blog, thanks for taking the time to share this